Join with Our Awesome Team!
Japanese Station Team is filled with passionate young individuals who are all unique in their own way. We are all passionate about Japan and share the same belief that we are here to grow together and to give good impacts for other people. Furthermore, we value kinship, transparency, and professionalism. Although we came from different backgrounds, we will always share the same vision.
As Japanese Station continues to grow, we are always looking for talented people who share the same thought and heart to join our family. We need people who are willing to learn and share their knowledge. If you are looking for a fresh, dynamic, a positive working environment who always encourage you to grow, who knows, maybe Japanese Station is the right place for you.
So, let’s grow together! Kindly drop your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
- Can create, curate and syndicate content to increase awareness
- Develop content based on a company’s strategy and user’s needs
- Develop fresh ideas that help generate traffic and increase conversion
- Write in Bahasa Indonesia, using the right language for the right audience
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas
- Monitor web traffic and engagement
- Strong passion and knowledge about Japan
- Intermediate in English
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and web publishing
- Strong organizational skill with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Bahasa
- Quick to adapt and eager to learn new things
- Able to understand the Japanese Language is a plus
- Build relationships with Japan-related community
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Monitor, listen and respond to feedback or comments from user dan community based on policy
- Plan and execute community activation strategy in line with branding.
- Measure and report performance of all community activities with detailed data analysis, ROI and KPIs
- Enthusiastic, positive, proactive, and creative person
- Have strong communication and content creating skills that can drive and engage with the community.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree or Diploma of Language, Advertising, or Mass Communication
- Preferably understand basic SEO, MailChimp, and social media management.